Sept 18, 2019 6-8pm at the soccer complex we will be having our first family fun night! We will have pizza $5 per family at the door, drinks and $3 Sno Cones. There will be games for the kids, you can check out our new locker rooms, meet the coaches and there will be lots of information given out about the upcoming year! Hope to see everyone there!
This year's soccer banquet will be May 6 from 6:30pm-8pm at New Beginning's Church. Their address is 4104 E 151st St S, Bixby, OK 74008. Tickets will be $15 and CANNOT be bought at the door. You MUST pre-buy tickets in order to get into the banquet, NO EXCEPTIONS! Players don’t need a ticket but space is limited so immediate family members only please. A delicious Fajita dinner will be catered in for everyone to enjoy during the evening!
If you would like to buy tickets now you can use Google Pay, our email is BixbySpartanSoccer@gmail.com. Please be sure and reference Soccer banquet, name of ticketholders as well as the name of your player so we can give them your tickets for delivery. If you are wanting to pay with cash or check those will be up for sale soon.
THURSDAY MAY 3rd, 2018
Every athlete that participates in a Bixby school-sponsored sport(s) must have a Physical on file before any physical participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
Date: Thursday May 3, 2018
For: All Bixby athletes entering 7th-12th Grade
Cost: Online Preregistration=$25 (plus small processing fee) *this is a strongly encouraged discounted option (Open March 1st-May 3rd @ 5pm)
-or- Cash or Check Payments at the Door=$35
By coming to this Physicals Night, the student-athlete will also receive a free All-Sports Pass to attend any non-playoff home athletic event.
• The physical must be renewed after May 1st each year.
• In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed and signed Parental Consent Form. This form also contains Medical History questions.
• Before an athlete can participate in anything including practices, BOTH the physical and parent consent forms must be turned in (print below). ALL of their online forms must also be filled out. The online forms can be found here: https://bixbyisd.rankonesport.com.
• We encourage ALL Bixby school-sponsored athletes, even if you are unsure on a tryout result or if you want to play, to get their Physical on this night.
• Physicals are 6:00pm-7:30pm. Line starts by Old Whitey Lobby on the south side.
• Additional details about Physical Night can be found on the Social Media Flyer link.
• Discounted All-Sports Passes for parents, friends, family etc will also be available to purchase during event.
1) Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged and discounted. Opens March 1st.
You can register online here: https://www.rankonesport.com//Public/Camps/CampsList.aspx?D=6a3562b3-09b3-4f92-adfb-b9a9e97417e0.
2) Click here to download forms you need to bring with you. Print and complete the Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form. Link to physical forms
Parents, please join us to kick off the new soccer season! We will be covering all the fun fundraising events we have planned this season, the soccer schedule, as well as other information! Don't miss out! Meeting is Wed, Jan 17 and will begin at 7pm at the Spartan Multi-Purpose Building.
Good Evening players and parents,
Once a year the soccer players and parents set aside one home game to raise money for Breast Cancer. This year our Breast Cancer night will be April 12th against Bartlesville.
To help us raise money, we are asking all the players and parents to help us by purchasing the Breast Cancer T-shirt. Please see attachment for a view of the T-shirt. All proceeds will go towards the Oklahoma Project Women. There are two ways to order shirts. The first is that some players will be selling the shirts at the high school for $10. The second way is to buy a shirt online using the link below. The deadline is March 28th.
We would love to have everyone from players to parents wear their Breast Cancer shirt on April 12th.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
This is our time to give back.
Please get involved.... planning meeting Monday, Feb. 29 at 6:30 pm in the Spartan Room at the Home of the Spartans
Players and parents invited to serve on committees!
Questions? Direct to Elizabeth at email@example.com