THURSDAY MAY 3rd, 2018
Every athlete that participates in a Bixby school-sponsored sport(s) must have a Physical on file before any physical participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
Date: Thursday May 3, 2018
For: All Bixby athletes entering 7th-12th Grade
Cost: Online Preregistration=$25 (plus small processing fee) *this is a strongly encouraged discounted option (Open March 1st-May 3rd @ 5pm)
-or- Cash or Check Payments at the Door=$35
By coming to this Physicals Night, the student-athlete will also receive a free All-Sports Pass to attend any non-playoff home athletic event.
• The physical must be renewed after May 1st each year.
• In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed and signed Parental Consent Form. This form also contains Medical History questions.
• Before an athlete can participate in anything including practices, BOTH the physical and parent consent forms must be turned in (print below). ALL of their online forms must also be filled out. The online forms can be found here: https://bixbyisd.rankonesport.com.
• We encourage ALL Bixby school-sponsored athletes, even if you are unsure on a tryout result or if you want to play, to get their Physical on this night.
• Physicals are 6:00pm-7:30pm. Line starts by Old Whitey Lobby on the south side.
• Additional details about Physical Night can be found on the Social Media Flyer link.
• Discounted All-Sports Passes for parents, friends, family etc will also be available to purchase during event.
1) Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged and discounted. Opens March 1st.
You can register online here: https://www.rankonesport.com//Public/Camps/CampsList.aspx?D=6a3562b3-09b3-4f92-adfb-b9a9e97417e0.
2) Click here to download forms you need to bring with you. Print and complete the Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form. Link to physical forms